Soldering & Sealing Wires Has Never Been Easier!
Introducing the all-new Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors! These connectors have polyolefin tubing on their exterior and heat-melting adhesive on the inside. They are ideal for use in marine and automotive applications. Now you can solder and seal while waterproofing your wire joints at the same time! The exterior polyolefin tubing seals wires with amazing insulation & tensile strength and is transparent so you can visually inspect the connection.
- Connect and solder wires with ease
- Dual-walled Design: Polyolefin Tubing Exterior + Hot-Melt Adhesive Interior
- High tensile strength provided by heat shrink tubing
- Prevents wire corrosion after sealing
- High resistance to stretch and mechanical damage
- Easy to Use. Just insert, connect and heat to seal
- Transparent sleeves for easy insertion of wires
- Perfect for marine, automobile & outdoor applications
- Minimum Melting Temperature: 138°C
- Minimum Shrink Temperature: 80°C
- Operating Temperature: -55℃ – 125℃
- Shrink Temperature: ＞160℃
- 1 set of Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors (50/100/150/200/300pcs.)