Protect Your Home & Bed From Pesky Bugs Naturally!
Did you know that bed bugs and dust mites are a leading cause of allergies, illnesses and breathing problems in adults and young children? Mites and bug bites trigger inflamed skin, blocked noses, eczema, rhinitis, flu symptoms, acne, allergies, itchiness, and other common health issues.
With the UltraSonic Bed Bug Killer you can eliminate these dangerous pests without needing to use harmful chemicals or excessively changing your current routine! This device protects your home by emitting ultrasonic and electro-magnetic waves that attack the pests’ central, nervous and auditory systems. The best part is that these waves are completely inaudible to human beings and pets! It noiselessly eradicates bed bugs in the deepest recesses of your mattress so you can get a proper night’s sleep!
- Keeps your bed a healthy place to rest. Eliminates pesky dust mites, insects and bed bugs.
- Chemical-free and allergy-free repellent for bed bugs and dust mites.
- Non-toxic and perfect for allergy sufferers plus harmless to house pets and children.
- Small and portable device. Take it with you when traveling and during overnight stays in hotels and new places.
- Simple and easy set-up. Just turn it on and the bed bugs will be the least of your concerns.
- Potent. One unit will effectively cover one king-sized bed or one room area.
Rest easy using UltraSonic Bed Bug Killer. It protects you from harmful bed bugs, dust mites, and insects by emitting ultrasonic & electromagnetic waves that attack the pests central nervous and auditory systems. The best part is that these waves are completely inaudible to human beings & pets!
It noiselessly eradicates bed bugs in the deepest recesses of your mattress so you can get proper sleep even when the device is turned on! After 7 days, expect no more itches, no acne outbreaks and no swelling skin as millions of bugs have been sent to their grave.
Wondering How It Works?
This product relies on a microprocessor to create a forcefield in your home. It emits ultrasonic soundwaves & pulses that randomly create digital sequences which prevent pests from breeding & eating. This miracle device will send rodents, bugs, and other pests running!
This product also switches its frequency mode constantly, preventing mites from adapting and immunizing at a fixed frequency. It has a low power consumption and long-life operation of up to 10 years. So you don’t need to worry about expensive electricity bills or replacing the device after a couple of years.
Extremely easy to use, all you need to do is plug it in a wall socket 15-20 inches above the floor. When the blue LED light turns on, that means it is working! You’ll forget that it’s even there because it’s completely silent to humans and pets. But you’ll certainly notice the lack of pests in your house!
Voltage: Suitable for 220V
Driving range: 70?
There are no reviews yet.