The package contains:
1. 100g powder, 100g molding powder
(You can do one foot and one foot in three months)
2. Brush one
3. 2 copies of gold powder
4. A copy of the production manual
(1) The molding powder is mixed with water. Insert the baby’s foot or hand into the molded container. After about 75 seconds, the mold settled. Remove the baby’s foot (or hand) from the molding material.
(2) Mix the cast stone bag with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Allow the cast stone to harden for two hours.
(3) Found mold and obtained statue
Handprint mud is certified by the European Union EN71/SGS and does not harm the baby’s skin.
It can be stored for a long time without cracking the product after hardening.
Note: Age from 2 months to 1 year: cloned hand or cloned foot 100 g + 100 g powder.
* Age 1 to 2 years old: 150 grams of hand model, 200 grams of foot model
* The older the child, the larger the hands and feet, the more dose is needed.
* Female hand 300 grams, male hand 500 grams