Have The Power Of A Sewing Machine In The Palm Of Your Hand!
Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than to actually sew. As a solution, we introduce you to the Handheld Sewing Machine. Once you know how to thread the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine and operate it, a quick sewing repair should take no time at all!
- Compact, cordless, and completely portable
- Battery-powered – Takes 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable for stitching hard fabrics and delicate fabrics
- Easy to operate
- Perfect for traveling
- Mini handheld sewing machine for quick and easy use.
- Great For Arts & Crafts. Ideal gift for your friends who are interested in sewing.
- This unassuming device has a lot to offer: it precisely controls stitching with the rotary wheel adjustment and it has tension control to adjust the tightness of stitches, the fastening plate holds the fabric while stitching; making your work more efficient.
HOW TO USE:
- Using the Mini Handheld Sewing Machine– The first step in using the Mini Sew is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
- Positioning the Bobbin- To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
- Threading the Mini Handheld Sewing Machine- The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
- Sewing with the Mini Handheld Sewing Machine– The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Color: White
- Powered by: 4 x AA battery(not included)
- 1 x Handheld Sewing Machine