Worried about an accident when the child flips through the cabinet?
Are you distressed because the baby door lock purchased on the market are too easy to open or fall off?
CHOOBY’s innovative infant locks are of high quality. After safety testing, our child safety cabinet locks can solve your worries. Lock in potential danger which will allow you to rest assured.
Take care of your baby’s healthy and happy growth.
- Our baby-proofing refrigerator locks are easy to install, no tools or drilling are required. Widened double balance switch can be latched and unlatch one-handed for adults, but it is almost impossible for children to open, because the button is widened, the required finger force exceeds the current strength of the child.
- Our baby cabinet safety latches have a novel and unique appearance and do not affect the beauty of your furniture. It is made of ABS material. The fixed end is designed to rotate 360°, so that the safety buckle will automatically slide down after opening. A flexible strap allows latching around corners. Our child protection lock uses strong adhesive on the back. In this way, you no longer need to worry about the safety fridge lock falling off.
- Baby safety cabinets locks can be used for refrigerators, cabinets, drawers, Washing machine, trash can, toilet seats, freezer, oven, closet, cupboard, window, slide doors, dishwasher, covers, stove, dresser, locker, fireplace, nightstand, anywhere what the child touched. With these child-proof locks for cabinet doors, you can keep your stuff neatly organized as your curious child or pet cannot reach it!
- If you want to remove it, please do not pull out the baby proofing cabinet lock forcefully. It can be removed by the following two methods to avoid paint damage:
1. Take a fishing line (or dental floss) and slide it down to the back of each base of the drawer locks baby proofing. If there is any residue after cleaning, wipe it with detergent.
2. Use a hairdryer to heat and soften the adhesive, and then steadily remove the child safety strap locks.